-is a principleof right or good behavior
- it is a rules or standards governing the conduct of an individual in the use of computer.
10 Commandments (Computer Ethics Institute)
1. Do not use the computerto harm other people.
2. Do not interfere with other people's computer work.
3. Do not Snoop around the computer files of others.
4. Do not use other computer to steal.
5. Do not use the computer to bear false witness.
6. Do not copy or use proprietary softawarefor w/c you have not paid.
7. Do not use other people's computer resource w/c authorization or proper compensation.
8. Do not appropriate other people's intellectual output.
9. Think about the social consequences of a program you are designing.
10. Always use a computer in ways that insure consideration & respect for your fellow humans.
Guideliness for Computer safety:
1. Get involved you family in your computer & internet activities.
2. Never give identifying informations to strangers you meet inside the internet,
keep your identifying private.
3. Never exchange photographs or picture of your family, this could pare way for you to be recognized
by person & be easily trucked down.
4. Never agrree or go to a meeting with a chatmate or somebody you met online.
5. Be very cautios in dealing with your online friends. Bear in mind that people may pretend to be
Somebody good in intentions.
6. Never tell anyone your PASSWORD!
7. Do not respond to email, Chat & forum message if fell it is rude, Threating, Obscene, Suggestion &
Against Your being.
8. Do not believe everything inside the internet.
9. Be extremely careful when Somebody lures you through giving for a reason.
10 . Install Anti-Virus program to protect your computer and all its data.
11. Maintain a first degree access to your web community account to ensure known person will access
12.There are good website to visit the internet other than"for ADULTS ONLY" sites.
Tinuro sakin ni Sir. Ricky Dimaapi yan!